A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Saturday, April 28, 2007

A great night!

Last night was the Annual Chamber Dinner here in Coshocton County. Tom Leech was named the Coshoctonian (a prestigious award here in Coshocton based on many years of service). Each year, this a a huge deal in our community...and it should be.



What was most exciting for me was that Amy's employee Libbie Granger-Prince was named Coshocton County's "employee of the year." Amy nominated her when she quickly realized what a valuable asset she is to the United Way. Amy obviously knows Libbie better than I. But from my perspective she is fantastic. I am very happy for her!

And the Small Business of the year went to Raven's Glenn Winery. If you have not had a chance, I would encourage you to check it out. It is a great restaurant and winery located just outside of Coshocton. Congrats to all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Broadwater said...

Allison and I regularly drive out to Raven's Glenn from Columbus just to pick up wine and eat dinner.

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Bill said...

I put in my vote for the 2008 Coshoctonian as Kirby H!! Continuenthe quest dear brother!

6:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home