A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Now to the good stuff...

Based on my past posts you might think the trip to Colorado was all bad...not so! The second night we were out in Colorado we went to a "barn dance."

In addition to a nice meal, open bar and some great line dancing, there was a mechanical bull! Now if you mix free beer and an opportunity to ride a mechanical bull, that could spell trouble. So I decided to start early!

Here is a shot from early in the evening with me on the bull...nice background huh?



Now of course I could not stop with once. So I rode the bull 4 times before the evening was complete! Wow did I have some bruising!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

I can so picture you on a wild bucking bull....4 times! ...another Kirby Sports Challenge!

9:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home