A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Saturday, October 06, 2007

A nice afternoon

So after a great morning of activities at the Parkinson's Walk, I had the girls for the afternoon.

It seems as though every time I see the girls, one of us is running at full speed to the next event. So we took a about an hour or two and just "hung out." It was great.



We went over to Lake Park and took a walk around the lake. It's not a long walk...but it was plenty warm!

And we also checked out the Monticello that was having rides as well.



It was a nice Saturday afternoon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Broadwater said...

It was crazy hot this weekend. I think I lost 20lbs installing Sirius satellite radio in both of our cars.

9:28 PM

 
Blogger Bill said...

Point of interest...I (The Longaberger Company) hired part time the horseman whose horses pulled the Monticello. His name was Jim something. Another blast from the past!

3:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home