A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Saturday, November 03, 2007

A Nice Drive

Amy and I had a rare occasion today...nothing planned. It was a cool, beautiful fall day so we decided to take a drive.

I had been wanting to go and visit Apple Valley near Mt. Vernon. I had decided that it would be great to have a place at a lake nearby. So we headed off to check it out.



It was great and we took just a moment to take a picture! Jade was a bit afraid of walking out on the dock...but I absolutely love the water!

4 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

If you're looking for land to buy in Apple Valley I may know of some - VAL

4:38 PM

 
Blogger Kirby Hasseman said...

Give me a call!

4:56 PM

 
Blogger Tom Broadwater said...

Lake property sounds like a great idea to me!

9:45 AM

 
Blogger Bill said...

By the property then throw a big Longaberger Old Timers party!

6:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home