A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Dead Man Walking



Last night was quite an event. Jenny and Greg Coffman were the gracious hosts of the Class of 1985 Murder Mystery of Murder High. The characters included the former jock turned P.E. teacher...



the hall monitor turned cop, the class president who is now running for President...



the valedictorian (Amy) who is now an attorney, and even a rock star!



I was a the former AV geek that turned into a famous movie director...Steve Spielson!



The night was really fun as every one donned their best 80's outfits, mullets, and hairspray. There was even a sighting of Boone's Farm and Mad Dog!

The festivities were interrupted, however, with a murder! I would tell you more...but I was the one who got killed!



But don't worry...that didn't put a damper on my good time. All in all, it was a really great time with a really great group!



And how could I forget the routine from the pom pom girls?



Thanks to Coffman's for putting this on! You guys are choice! Here are a few more!







4 Comments:

Blogger Valerie Miller said...

Sorry I had to kill you Steve, but I could not chance you ruining my career with my new Disney movie coming out, "The Lion Queen"...OH, I FORGOT, it over, I don't have to act anymore.

We had a great time last night, I heard the Hasseman's are hosting an 80's Prom next weekend. Can't wait! HAHA

12:59 PM

 
Blogger Valerie said...

You totally looked the same as you did in high school (because that's as far back as I remember you in study hall). Only thing missing from the party was someone wearing leg warmers and jelly shoes. I'll have to re-examine the photos.
Valerie B.

7:15 AM

 
Blogger Valerie Miller said...

Rest assured, the pom pom girls had on leg warmers!

8:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! How fun!!!

2:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home