A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, March 09, 2008

A new blog

So I have been reading Runner's World and it tells me I need to keep a training log to track my progress. So I decided instead of a training log...I would keep a training blog.

I have actually done this before...but I am bringing it back. So if you are interested in what I am doing workout-wise...and helping to keep me on track, check it out! The address is: http://kirbyintraining.blogspot.com/ if you are interested!

If not, that's cool! But getting ready for my run today...I had Amy take a picture of me all decked out!



As I was running, I probably had people calling the cops. I looked like I was casing the neighborhood.

4 Comments:

Blogger Valerie Miller said...

Valshoho said...

See There

8:47 PM

 
Blogger Leslie Bebout said...

I'm ready for a new blog post.

This picture kinda creeps me out!

3:57 AM

 
Blogger Kirby Hasseman said...

Fair enough...

Give me all your money!

4:02 AM

 
Blogger Leslie Bebout said...

Even vomit stories are better than that picture!

It was great seeing you last night. I wasn't feeling very well but couldn't miss my "stud" of a son in law's birthday dinner!!

Love the K-Kids idea!

Have a great weekend...and thanks for the new posts!

12:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home