A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Thursday, March 06, 2008

A Nice Wednesday

The girls are not going to be in the church program this year, so we decided to take the next couple of Wednesday nights off of the church. We love going on Wednesdays, but it really is nice to have a weeknight to sort of chill.



So of course we put the girls to work! After dinner we asked them to unload the dishwasher and then load it. And they even folded some towels...we are really tough parents huh?



After some wrestling and a short game of dodgeball in the house (Amy LOVED that!) we settled down for some American Idol. Skylar and I in particular like to watch that together. It's something she and I can watch together and actually talk about. It was nice.

But we took these shots of the girls working just to prove that they can do it! We have photographic evidence!

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Do they do windows and run the vaccum? They're going to make great nanny's for Nela one of these days. I just need to see if they're tough enough for Von :.)

5:31 PM

 
Blogger Bill said...

I love these pictures. When I asked my son upon graduating from college what I had done right raising him....he said...."You made me work!" Be encouraged.

3:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home