A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

So a quick Happy Father's Day to all of you out there that are lucky enough to have earned the title "Daddy!"

I sometimes question the stature of this holiday in relation to others though. At the Coshocton Town and Country Club they have a Mother's Day Buffet that is fit for a, well, Queen. There is Prime Rib being cut fresh, salmon, turkey, chicken, salad bars, and whole desert tables. It's unbelievable.

I got an email yesterday to remind me about the Father's Day event there today. They have hot dogs and hamburgers. Gee...thanks!

I am just kidding of course! But a sincere note to say "thanks" to my dad on this Father's Day. I love you. You helped make me into the man I am today!



So you get the credit or the blame!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home