A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Friday, August 29, 2008

A Taste of Coshocton



What an event! The Kickoff to the United Way Campaign - A Taste Of Coshocton - took place last night at the Lake Park Pavilion. The event, which was a sellout, was an enormous success!

There were 18 local restaurants there to showcase their food and of course the 20 parnter agencies of the United Way were there to help. It was a community event that helps to kick off the theme "Live United" quite well.

The entertainment was provided by the Union Cheerleaders and Miss Jennifers Elite Dance force...and they both did a great job.

For more details about the event (an unbiased story and a photo gallery) check out the Coshocton Tribune!

What a great event...my wife rocks! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Bebout said...

Mike and I had the best time! We can't wait until next year!

Kudos to Amy and her committee... (great choice for Master of Ceremonies)

What a fun night!

4:59 AM

 
Blogger Valerie said...

I too had a great time. My computer has been down and I've been a bit behind on blogging, but I finally put a few shots up on my blog about our time at the event. Check it out.

8:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home