A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Monday, September 29, 2008

Good weekend

It was a good weekend. Amy, the girls and I went to the Coshocton County Fair on Sunday (though we forgot the camera). It was good to walk around and see the sights with the family. Skylar has a rabbit in the fair this year and she took an interest in the other animals as we went around as well.

I also got to spend a bit with my family. My uncle Steve and aunt Shelly are going to be moving out of state, so we got together to say our goodbyes. It was good to see all of them too!

My sister, Hillary, was there. I have not seen her for a while so it was good to catch up. She showed me a picture of her daughter on her phone. I laughed out loud and said, "you have to send me that for my blog!" So she did!

Here is Bella as soon as she wakes up!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

What a cutie! Are you going to be in Newark Thursday or Friday?

7:11 AM

 
Blogger Belinda W. said...

I want one just like that! Bad hair and all!

12:50 PM

 
Blogger Salle Beckwith said...

That is awesome!! I love crazy hair. Tell Hillary I said hello.

9:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home