A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pre Game Fun

Last night before the big game, Amy and the gang did a Guest Bartender Event at the Club. It was a fun time and the girls did a nice job. Well..that might be stretching it...but they looked hot!



And the guys enjoyed the pre-game festivities too!



Then the group gathered for the game. If I may be afforded one rant (and it's my blog so there!) I would like to say that this is why I don't like college football as much as I like the NFL.

We got crushed. I get that. But the fact that one team is basically out of the national championship hunt in week 3 is ludicrous. I know that proponents say that it makes each game special. I think that's a weak argument. OSU/USC will be big no matter if there is a playoff or not.

Okay...enough of a rant for now. Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home