A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday Skylar

Ten years ago today Amy and I spent 13 hours in Coshocton Hospital waiting for our very first bundle of joy. It seems surreal to me that she can possibly be 10 years old. As anyone with children knows, it is such a cool process to watch them grow up (for the most part!). I see myself in Skylar and hope she continues on the path she is on. She will grow up to be a nice young lady.

At any rate, after waiting 13 hours that first day, Skylar has made it a habit of making us wait ever since. So this morning she opened a couple gifts. The first was a hair straightener (don't get me started. I know she has straight hair!). The second...was a watch!



Be on time Skylar! Please join me in wishing her a great 10th birthday!

Happy 10th Birthday! We love you!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Skylar!!!

Can't wait to see your Dad's hair after you straighten it.

1:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Matt! I'll try!

Skylar

5:43 PM

 
Blogger Shanda said...

Happy 10th Skylar!!! Hope you had a great day!!

6:54 PM

 
Blogger Leslie Bebout said...

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite Miss Jennifer dancers!

Happy Birthday Sweetie...
Have fun with your flat iron and that cute new hair cut!

5:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home