A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Monday, September 15, 2008

What a storm!

So while yesterday was the day we had Skylar's official birthday party, a windstorm blew through Coshocton County. I will post Skylar's pics later. But for now...here are some shots from the damage around Coshocton.

These first two are from Orange Street.





These two are from Cambridge Road.





This is on Beach Avenue...below.



This is from Ridgewood Drive...just a few houses down from us.



Just ripped right from the ground!



And if you need gas at Marathon...you might be out of luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Salle Beckwith said...

Wow - amazing photos! I have heard about the storm from my sister and Lori but didn't realize it was this far-reaching. I heard schools were closed!
Anyway, nice blog. nice to "keep up with you" and your cute family. The girls are just adorable! Maybe someday I'll start blogging ....

6:45 AM

 
Blogger Tom Broadwater said...

It's a mess here in Columbus also. We never lost power at the house but didn't have Internet or TV for a couple of days.

9:51 AM

 
Blogger Valerie said...

great shots. i spent about four hours the first day doing nothing but shooting. I think I could have drove around all day finding stuff. Zimmerman wouldn't let me shoot his house on Cambridge Road. He was pretty upset.

5:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home