A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, January 25, 2009

4 More Weeks

Those of you who know me know that I have been doing the P90X workout program. I have been pretty good about being dedicated to the workouts (with limited exceptions) but been more inconsistent with the diet portion. And although the week in Vegas was basically a no go, I went back and re-did the week last week.

So now I am getting ready to start week 10 of 13. I have decided to double up and run in addition to give myself a 2 a day version for the last couple weeks. My hope is that if I can really push this last stretch I can see more results. I guess I figure I have come this far...what the heck?

Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Press on, brother!

6:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home