A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Monday, January 19, 2009

A Vegas Trip To Remember

Really...I do! As many of you know, we usually go to Vegas each year to attend an industry trade show. It's a HUGE event and we usually enjoy it and get a lot out of it.

This year, we were going to head out on the 13th, but I decided I wanted to be out in Vegas on my birthday...so we left on the 12th. When we got there we hooked up with Coshocton friends (also out there for the show) and had dinner at Margaritaville on the strip! It was great!



We had some fun with the group and they even brought me a dessert...which I gave away! (I am not morally superior here...I had beer instead!).



The next day we headed to classes and got a lot out of those. Here is a shot of Amy and I goofing off in between them.



That night we headed to the Lee Wayne awards ceremony. It was a fun night with great food...and it was great to catch up with some friends from the sales force! It's a more formal night as the attire is concerned...but managed to lighten it up!

As you might imagine, we had a great time!







The next several days were intense trade show days. I would share pictures here...but it's mostly of promotional products! Needless to say, we still had fun. On the last day we knew we were headed back to winter so we headed outside to soak up a few minutes of sun! Here is a shot of me in front of New York New York!



It was fun...but it was great to be home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home