A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Monday, November 28, 2011

A great time to be "thankful" with family and friends

Well it was our Thanksgiving time break and I feel like we made the most of it! Of course on Thanksgiving we went to both Amy's parents and mine to see the family. It was nice to only be going two places. Unfortunately it was because I made a mistake! I thought we were doing a group of my side of the family on Sunday...so I didn't go on Thanksgiving! Sorry!

But it was nice to get together with those two groups and to spend some actual time!

On Saturday of course it was time for "The Game." The Given's were nice enough to host the OSU/Michigan extravaganza at their place. It was a full house! Here is video of the group in the basement...and I think there was that many upstairs too!



Later that night I had a chance to see some friends from high school as we start to plan the 20 year reunion. It's hard to believe that it's been 20 years. But it was great to see them. Looking forward to a fun event!

It was a fun weekend, but I think I need to get back to work to rest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home