A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Great Christmas Fun

What a great weekend! After the fantastic event from Saturday, we decided it was time to put up the tree! We had a lot of fun putting it up. I spent time while the girls were at dance getting it ready, then Amy worked on putting the lights on it!



After that we had a great time putting the decorations on the tree! Fun stuff as you can see!



Finally we had a tree that I think we can be proud of!



After it was all said and done, we watched Christmas Vacation as a family! What a funny way to end the day! Skylar wants to have a "Griswold" house next year! I must say, as we wrap up the weekend, I am glad to have had this one. I am starting to feel the holiday spirit now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home