A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Fun with the kids...



It's a fun night at the Hasseman House when we have a few minutes to wrestle. For those of you who know us, we have some girlie girls...so this is the closest thing to rough housing I get to do.

Last night we had a few minutes before dinner to wrestle a bit...and Amy got the camera out to prove it!

Folks tell me that these are the moments the kids remember later in life. I hope so. It's funny...we spend so much time coming up with great events for our kids...and these are free! Fun stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Wow, Kirby!!! These are just great shots! I have clear recollections of romping on the living room floor with my Mom. Wonderful bonding times! You are absolutly putting quality time in on the things and people that mean the most! Thanks for your great compliment on my blog. As Mark Twain once said, "I can go about 3 months on a good compliment!" Continue loving that family!

6:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't help but go back to your early bloggings. I'm in a melencholy mood this mornig as my daughter sleeps in the other room. We must schedule some time together friend!
Bill

3:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home