A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Random Thoughts!

It's been a while since my last post...so I will update some today. We have had "trick or treat" at the Hasseman House, and I will offer photo proof of that.

The topic on everyone's mind right now (whether they want it to be or not) is the election. After the 5th ad in a row (most attack ads) I just walked out of the room. I find it interesting that most folks are saying they are tired of the negative advertising. In response to that, I assume, some of the more heated and vindictive campaigns are now showing more positive ads about the candidates. I would like to think that would be more prevalent as the negative ads effect become more, well, negative.

Great opinion column from the local editorial board in the Sunday Edition of the Tribune. It endorses the local schools levies. http://www.coshoctontribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061029/OPINION01/610290328 Most of you know that I agree with that...but they offer more good arguments for the levy.

Let's keep the Trick Or Treaters in Coshocton County well educated...and well prepared for the opportunities of tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home