A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, May 06, 2007

So I have a great excuse...

I know it's been a week or so...but I have a great excuse for not posting. I was out of the state on vacation...so there!

Actually I was planning on posting each day on vacation to show you what I was up too. But since my wife thought I was nuts for telling the world that we were out of town and (probably more importantly) it was going to cost be $.35 a minute on the computer...I said...nah!



But my family and I spent 5 days last week in Florida! I am going to update you with many pictures from the camera...but thought I would start with just a few from my phone. The view from the room was great...and the gulf coast was beautiful and calm.



As you can imagine, the girls had a great time. Jade had not been to the beach since she was 3 months old and neither had ever flown on an airplane...so it was a week of firsts.


And I must say I needed a week to recharge. And my favorite time at the beach is the sunset. There is just nothing like it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Just love the pictures! Reminds me of a view from a very similiar balcony in St Augustine with the kids some years ago. There's nothing like the sunrise and sunset at the beach! We are headed for Destin Florida with kids and grandkids in July. Would love to se some more shots.

3:19 AM

 
Blogger Kirby Hasseman said...

Ask and you shall receive...

5:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home