A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Big Show

As I have mentioned previously, this weekend was the time for the Miss Jennifer's Dance Studio Recital. It is big stuff here in Coshocton!

Over 400 girls participate in classes all year long to get ready for the big day. And the Coshocton High School Auditorium (which seats around 1,000) is always packed. They have two large recitals...and one just for the littlest girls called the Twinkle Star Matinee.

For the big show, my girls performed in various places. Skylar (8) is really coming into her own as a dancer and a performer. Jade (5, nearly 6) is beginning to find her stride as well.

But what I have probably failed to mention up until now, is that I was the opening act. The theme of the show this year was "All Aboard Miss Jennifer's Dance Cruise" so all the numbers were "boat related." I opened the show with the theme from the Love Boat.



Yes. I am the cheesiest man in Coshocton County.

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

This photo must be enlarged and framed, "2007 Cheesiest Man in Coshocton"

5:52 PM

 
Blogger Bill said...

This is the Kirby I remember so well in the Edutainment department. How cool to have the girls see this side of their Dad. Love their pictures by the way!

4:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home