A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Great Blog

As you get into the "blogging spirit" you tend to check out other blogs in cyberspace. Some of them are fun. Some are kooky. And though I might have shared this before, here is a blog that I read each day to check in on a friend.

Bill Weaver is a former teacher, principle and former fellow Longaberger employee. I have often said Bill has a true zest for life and when I need inspiration I check out his blog.

He is fascinated with birding, nature, family and life. Check it out. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

http://livefrompleasantchapeli.blogspot.com

Bill is also the reason I got into blogging. So you can blame him for my rants!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Thanks for the plug!

6:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home