A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

More Beauty from Colorado

During the couple of days I spent out west, there was plenty to see and do. I took the opportunity to hike and run as soon as I got there. This was good not only to acclimate myself to the altitude (about 20% of people get sick up there) but also to see some of the sites.



At these meetings, we are jam packed with activities, sessions, and training...so it's nice to be able to take in the serene beauty of the mountains.



Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

What terrific pictures, Kirby, I feel like I'm there...in the middle of this Colorado stream with you. Bring on the Coors Light! Hey....are you coming camping with Amy and us?

9:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home