A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, September 30, 2007

15 Year Reunion



The 15 Year Class Reunion of the Class of 1992 was Saturday at the Coshocton Towne and Country Club. Though numbers were not what I had hoped, it was great to catch up with so many friends.

The person who came the farthest was Stacy Cranston, who came all the way from Seattle for the big party.

I post these pictures not only for the folks who attended...but for those weenies who did not make it. You know who you are!

Here is Tony Seegers and I getting in touch with our inner child.



Jay and I both live here in Coshocton...and don't see each other enough. But I will say that it seems like we just fall right back into conversations.



Here is a great shot of Mark Smith, Steve Netta and his wife!



Here is a shot of Matt Hartley, Mary Ellen (his wife), Stacy Cranston and her domestic partner Nate.



A nice shot of Kara and Josh Beitzel...and Becky (Wagner) Cheney. Nice smiles!



And of course we have to have the obligatory shot of Amy and I!


I really did have a great time. So thanks to all who made it!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the pictures!!!!! However, I must say, I would have been embarrassed had I gone, because I wouldn't know who anyone was. Everyone looks soooo different!

8:56 PM

 
Blogger Kirby Hasseman said...

You would have had a great time. We had name tags!

5:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a great time!! Thanks for posting these pictures...and thanks again to you and Amy for organizing the reunion!!

6:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do say, that Tony Seegers fellow is very attractive.

10:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home