A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Catching and Missing Old Friends

I was excited on Monday because I was going to have lunch with some great old friends from my Longaberger days. This group truly restored my belief in the Longaberger company, made me enjoy work again, and taught me a great deal. The group was Bill (blogmaster) Weaver, Nancy (with a great laugh) Cameron), Anita (my best boss ever) Rector, and Salle (I like lumberjacks) Beckwith. Salle was coming back to Ohio from Wisconsin and it was a great time for a reunion.



Well long story short, we had some miscommunication and I ended up at the restaurant late. The waitress then told me they were not there. And I began to drive all over Newark calling them, and looking for them.

Finally they tracked me down! Unfortunately I missed Nancy and Anita (sorry!) but I did catach up with Salle and Bill. Please make note that these shots are credited to Bill Weaver...thanks Bill!



It was great to see them both. And as always, we laughed a lot! I even had a chance to teach Salle how to use her phone! (Well really I only had to undue what her 1 year old son had done, but whatever!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Bebout said...

We share some good friends! Anita and Nancy were Tri Valley grads! They are good people!

It's nice that you keep in touch!
Have a great weekend!
Mike and Les

12:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home