A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Thursday, December 27, 2007

My Christmas Beard

So I took a few days off and have not shaved. After a few days I gave it a few more...and soon I had the very beginnings of a beard. The fact is...I really do think I look good! Unfortunately by wife and children hate it. My lovely bride won't really kiss me. And the girls ask me each day when I am going to shave.

Then Georgia Brown (our neighbor and friend's daughter) yesterday told me I look like a homeless person. Hmmm.

It is not exactly like I was looking to create a new look...but here it is.



So take a good look...it's not long for this world.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi!

8:58 AM

 
Blogger Bill said...

I went camping for a week a few years ago.....didn't shave and toward the end of the week shaved the beard growth and left the mustache.....the only black hair on my head! I liked it.....before shaving it all....try a mustache....she may love it.....and what stuff really matters anyway!

7:22 PM

 
Blogger Valerie said...

Looks nice, but it's not about if you like it, the face belongs to Amy :.)
Val (B)

4:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home