A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Some Great Snow Shots

Most of those who know me realize that I prefer summer to winter...any time! But my wife took some really great snow shots the other day so I thought I would share!



A winter scene...



Nice shot of the trees...



Shot from our second floor...



And some great shots of Scooter (Deerslayer!)...





These are worth clicking on to blow up to full size if you have the time and inclination. Nice job Amy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Great shots, Amy....You're into this blogging too!

6:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I didn't like it at first...but I do enjoy it now. Happy New Year!

8:01 PM

 
Blogger Leslie Bebout said...

Amy...your pictures are really beautiful!

Kirby, I love your blog...I'm one of those silent readers. I always tell Val how much I love your posts and she always tells me to comment!

Keep up the wonderful blogging!
Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family!

11:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home