A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Friday, October 03, 2008

To Run...Or Not To Run

That is the question. As some of you know, I have been training for a 1/2 marathon coming up on October 19th. The trouble is, though I was training hard, I have struggled to keep it up since play rehearsals began. I have been working out...but not as hard.

In addition, the group of us that were going to run together has disintegrated. (Relax, I am not going to name names!). So even though I ran 5 miles last night, I was trying to decide if I should bag it. As I mentioned, the race is October 19th (the morning at the October 18th performance of the play).

So...what say you? Should I run the race...or not?

1 Comments:

Blogger Salle Beckwith said...

Well .... that's a tough one. I would have to say no, don't run. Unless you really think you'll be up to getting up early after the play. But knowing how competitive you are, if you don't do as well as you want to, you'll be upset and that will make it not worthwhile anyway. Besides, that's a long way to run. Yuck!

9:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home