A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Saturday, December 23, 2006

An Interesting Surprise...

So it was a Saturday two days before Christmas and I was at Kids America working out. I came home and walked into the house to see my youngest daughter. My wife and both daughters were at home doing different activities getting ready for the holidays while I was gone.

But back the story...I saw my youngest daughter and something was, well, different.
Now back me up on this men. We are trained to notice when something is different. We are trained to notice and compliment. No questions asked. No other thoughts get in. "Have you lost weight? You look great!"

So I said, "Honey...did you get a haircut? It looks nice!"

And then I saw my wife's expression. Uh-oh.

That's right! My youngest daughter had decided that the bangs that she had been growing out for the better part of 6 months were in her way. And now they are gone. Jade had cut her bangs, sides, and a decent chunk of the back of her hair...2 days before Christmas. (3 hours before a family Christmas party).

So you want to see it don't you? Are you ready?


That's right...it actually looks...pretty good! Who knew? It's a Christmas Miracle!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

As I look at this on Christmas morning...it truly is a "Christmas miracle. SHE LOOKS GORGEOOUS!Your compliment was spontaneous and from the heart. The girl is obviously headed toward a career in hair styling!...Or being the head of an 800 store chain of hairstylists! Continue lighting the luminaries in people's lives, Kirby.

3:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home