A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Monday, December 11, 2006

What a morning!

I spent the first part of today excited about the future of Coshocton...and thankful for the opportunity to be a party of it!

This morning I was interviewing John Kuhn, Belinda Williamson (CVB) and Bethel Toller (Coshocton Airport) about our airport and the new amphitheater they are in the process of developing. It is an exciting project for Coshocton County with huge possibilities. After we talked about the project Bethel asked if I wanted to take a look at the area from the sky!

Ummm....whooohooo!



So Bethel was gracious enough to take me up in his aircraft and we got some shots of the area from truly the "birds eye view." It took me a while to mentally come down! What a cool morning!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Testing 1 2 3...
I commented the other day on this pic that it's neat that you have a job that provides such variety and adventure....but it didn't post. I chek it out about every day.

4:22 AM

 
Blogger Bill said...

OK...checked back and sure enoought...there's my comment! Who knows these things?

11:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home