A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Merry Christmas!

So I was driving up windy 83 North this morning, on my way to a video shoot. The sun was shining and the radio was loud. I had been following a bus that had turned off and now was on my own, with no one in front of me.

I came around a curve in the road to a rare straight shot and saw a car coming my direction. It was a State Trooper. I looked at my spedometer...66! Ahhhh!

I let off the gas and began to slow. I drove by him and looked in the rear view mirror right as he turned around. Uggh.

He followed me for a while and finally flashed the lights. I found a rare place on 83 where we could both pull off the road safely (sort of). I gave him the standard license and registration information and he asked if I knew I was going a "little fast." I opted for honesty. He checked the information and came back to the car to give me a...warning! That is just beautiful! I didn't even have to show him cleavage!

Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

This incident proves how you are that one notch better than Salle! You know she would have pulled that most ancient of tricks....plus tears...to avoid that fine! Hope you and that family have the best Christmas ever!

2:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home