A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Nice Winter Morning

Anyone who knows me at all knows that I am not a winter person. Lord only knows how I ended up living back in Ohio! But with that being said, even I can appreciate the serene beauty of a crisp winter morning. This morning we had our first "snow" of the season. I know that's sort of sad since it's January 10th...but it is what it is.



So as I went out this morning to let Scooter the Deerslayer complete his morning absolutions, I felt compelled to take a few photos of the new-fallen snow.



Not much snow there, I know...but snow nonetheless!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a Shih Tzu...I have 3 of those (Oscar, Barkley, Zoe). Nice pics!

9:07 AM

 
Blogger Kirby Hasseman said...

It is! We needed to shave him down right before the holidays, so he looked like a bit of a rat...but he is starting to get his hair back. They are a nice breed of dog!

3:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, they are a nice breed. I have one who's scared of everything and two who are killers (in their own minds). I've also had a similar incident to your deer incident only I had 2 dogs going after it and one running away from it. Our development is still surrounded by woods and farm land. All 3 of ours are currently in need of a grooming.

11:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home