A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Perspective

So there is one thing that last night taught me. There is NO way that a football game should mean that much to me. Jeez.

There I was, surrounded by a great group of friends, and I was just obsessed with how poorly the Buckeyes were playing. Granted, they were playing bad...but really. Those of you who know me know that there will never be a time that winning doesn't matter. I am who I am. But it shouldn't matter THAT much!

So...in a small tribute to what should have mattered last night...

Happy Birthday Bill!



As I always say, if I am wrong, it is better to recognize it and learn from it. So as I woke up to a new day (yes the sun did rise this morning) let's hope the Buckeyes do better in basketball!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Not!!!!!

6:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still a little irritated over this game and it's now Friday...

11:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home