A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mad Props

It's been a while since my last post so naturally people have asked how Amy is doing. She is doing quite well...and is recovering nicely. I know I posted a thank you to all who helped during Amy's recovery...but that has certainly continued.

And the other night, as Valerie Miller and Jenny Coffman brought us a great meal, Valerie asked if she could get "Mad Props" on the blog! The fact is, being a hip, trendy, cool guy, I TOTALLY knew what that meant!

So I looked it up. It seems that I am supposed to give her a "shout out" on the fishizzle my dizzle!

So "Mad Props" to all that helped! You knows who you is!

True dat!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what I'm TALKIN' BOUT!!!! Thanks for the props you cool kid!

So Glad to see Amy out and about again! I guess I have to make more cookies now for you!!

Peace out boy scout!

10:42 AM

 
Blogger Bill said...

...boy are you a cool dude....Dad!

6:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home