A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Holiday Fun with the Girls

Though Amy has been held back quite a bit...she would not let the holiday season go without doing some fun stuff with the girls. She's a great mom...what can I say? (I on the other hand, do very little!)



And since we were in the house for extended periods of time, Amy played cards and board games with the girls. This is the JR version of Monopoly. There are different rules (I think) and they didn't know them. But they made the best of it!



And after they worked on the cookies...and then we found a gingerbread house! So the girls and Amy took the time to put that together! Fun stuff for the holidays...and I am sure delicious!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, are you for rent? If you could come by my house this week and spend quality time with my girls that would be great! This new job is wearing me out and I am too exhausted in the evenings! :)

Very inspiring...where the heck can I buy one of those stinkin' kits to make that gingerbread house?--now that my kids saw the pics.

10:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sams Club $10.00 It was great!

And I'm back to work on Monday, time to save this campaign!

-Amy

11:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home