A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Monday, December 24, 2007

Santa Visits The Hasseman House

Each year we ask Santa to come over and visit before the big day. Some years it has been much larger...but this year we decided to keep it small. We had two Christmas parties yesterday...so it was tough to fit in. But it is a holiday tradition we all enjoy.

Each year we get together to laugh and joke...and we get a visit from Old Saint Nick!



Each of the kids get a chance to have a turn on Santa's knee.



My personal favorite with the big guy this year was Heather and Chad's nephew Gavin. Coming from last year, when he was afraid...this year he was all business. "Do you have toys for me?" he quickly asked!



My darling children were pleading their case for being on the "nice" list. I think we all know better.



The adult girls tried to make the same argument...to no avail.



And finally I got my turn to plead for great gifts. "How do you spell Porsche?" I asked him!



All in all it was a bit tamer this year...but fun nonetheless!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

How cute!

5:47 AM

 
Blogger Valerie said...

Do all Coshocton natives celebrate Christmas the same? ... Santa visits, multiple gatherings, etc? It feels like I'm reading my own blog today.

I like Amy's new hair cut, looks nice.

Valerie (Boateng that is)

9:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home