A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Pictures from the Rotary Party

As you may have read earlier...my wife and I attended the Rotary Christmas Party last week at Ravens Glenn Winery. It was a good time...and they had "Coshocton Idol." It was a contest where Rotarians "sang" to see who was the best...and they even handed out an award.

Well Amy and Heather Guess were asked to perform. And since they don't sing...they decided to lipsync and dance to Santa Baby. It was entertaining...and I finally got my hands on some photos!



Here is a shot of all the contestants. Amy and Heather did a great job. Casey Claxon sang "Santa looks a lot like Daddy" and Todd Brown sang "I'll be Home For Christmas with Todd Brown winning the trophy!



Great job to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home