A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Friday, December 14, 2007

Holiday Event at Ravens Glenn

Last night was the Coshocton Rotary Club's holiday party at Ravens Glenn. If you have not heard me rave about this place before, please allow me to do so now. You really MUST check it out if you have not. They are branded at Ohio's Crown Jewel of Winery for a reason.

I am just finishing up a video for them (and the one on the site is one of the first videos I did when I got into the business on my own) and it is such a cool business. They grow grapes right around there. They bottle the wine there. They have a restaurant and wine tasting there. Very cool.

Please check out the website...and you can even buy their wine online now!

And it is worth mentioning that the Rotary Club did "Coshocton Idol." Several members of the club gallantly got up and sang. My lovely bride and our friend Heather Guess were asked to sing as well. Though I would say Milli Vanilli would best describe the singing, the costumes and choreography were great. Fun stuff.

And I hope to have pictures to post here soon!

Check it out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Broadwater said...

I have recommended Raven's Glenn to several of my friends here in Columbus and they were all very impressed with it.

6:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home